If you’re attempting to connect your Wacom tablet with Windows but it fails, and you are seeing this error saying A supported tablet was not identified on the method, you’re not alone. Many users are reporting it. But the excellent news is you can repair it.
Here’re 2 approaches you can attempt to fix this dilemma. Attempt the Strategy two if the Approach 1 does not perform.
Approach 1: Clean-reinstall your Wacom tablet driver
Method two: Update your Windows program
Table of Contents
Strategy 1: Clean-reinstall your Wacom tablet driver
This error is most likely brought on by an old or incompatible tablet driver. Comply with these to clean-reinstall your tablet driver:
NOTE: If you haven’t installed any driver for your tablet, please begin from the step 3).
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo crucial and R at the very same time to invoke the Run box.
2) Type devmgmt.msc and click OK.
three) Right-click on your Wacom tablet computer software in Human Interface Devices. Then click Uninstall device.
4) Get rid of your tablet from your personal computer and restart your laptop.
5) Now go to the official Wacom internet site to download the corresponding driver of your tablet and install it on your Windows.
If you are a personal computer novice and have no self-assurance playing around with the drivers manually, we hugely advocate using Driver Straightforward. It’s a driver tool that detects, downloads and (if you go Pro) installs any driver updates your pc requirements all automatically.
To install your tablet drivers with Driver Straightforward, just click the Scan Now button, then when it detects the drivers you need to have to update, click Update. The right drivers will be downloaded, and you can install them – either manually by way of Windows or all automatically with Driver Effortless Pro.
6) Restart your laptop.
7) Reconnect your tablet with Windows to see if it functions.
Technique two: Update your Windows technique
If there’s available update for your Windows that you haven’t installed however, this error could also happen. To check Windows Update on your Laptop:
For Windows 10 users & For other versions of Windows users
For Windows 10 customers:
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo important and R at the same time to invoke the Settings window.
2) Click Update & Safety.
three) Click Verify for updates.
four) Set up the offered updates and reconnect your tablet with Windows 10 to see if it performs.
For other versions of Windows users:
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo crucial and R at the identical time to invoke the Run box.
two) Type control and click OK.
3) Click Windows Update in Huge icons.
four) Click Verify for updates.
4) Set up the offered updates and reconnect your tablet with Windows to see if it performs.