You might want to use Bluetooth headphone or microphone on your Windows ten, or you could want to transfer the files on your mobile telephone to Windows 10 by way of Bluetooth. But the issue is now you cannot find the Bluetooth any longer in the Settings window.
It’s wired. But the very good news is you can fix it simply by yourself.
Table of Contents
How do I repair Windows 10 Bluetooth missing?
Right here we list the leading 3 options for you to try to fix the issue. Perform your way down the list till your difficulty is solved.
Answer 1: Verify the status of Bluetooth service
Remedy two: Re-enable your Bluetooth driver computer software in Device Manager
Solution three: Reinstall your Bluetooth driver
Resolution 1: Check the status of Bluetooth service
1) Appropriate-click on the Begin button to select Device Manager.
2) Check to see if there is Bluetooth Device in the Network adapter section and if there is the Bluetooth section. If yes, then there’s Bluetooth on your laptop.
Answer two: Check the status of Bluetooth service
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key + R key together to invoke the Run box.
2) Type solutions.msc and press Enter.
three) Proper-click Bluetooth Assistance Service or any other service connected, like Bluetooth Driver Management Technique. Then Begin.
4) Right-click on the service once again, and this time click Properties.
five) Set its startup kind to Automatic. Then click Apply > OK.
six) On your keyboard, press press the Windows logo key + I essential with each other to invoke the Settings window. Verify to see if the Bluetooth choice is there.
Resolution 3: Re-enable your Bluetooth driver software in Device Manager
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key + X essential at the exact same time to open the quick-access menu.
two)Then click Device Manager.
3) Correct-click on your Bluetooth driver software program in the Bluetooth section. Then pick Disable device. Click Yes if prompted by confirming.
4) After it’s done, appropriate-click on the driver once more and this time pick Allow device.
5) On your keyboard, press press the Windows logo key + I crucial with each other to invoke the Settings window. Verify to see if the Bluetooth choice is there.
Answer 3: Reinstall your Bluetooth driver
Usually, if your Bluetooth driver is outdated or corrupted, it would result in errors. In most such case, update your Bluetooth driver can fix the error.
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key + X key at the identical time to open the quick-access menu.
2)Then click Device Manager.
three) Right-click on your Bluetooth driver to choose Uninstall device.
4) Go to your personal computer manufacturer’s website or your Bluetooth adapter manufacturer’s internet site, like Intel, to download the most current Bluetooth driver for your device. Then set up the downloaded driver on your pc.
Alternatively, you can use a driver tool to support you. We very advocate you use Driver Easy to automatically recognize your program and find the correct drivers for you. With its support, you can say goodbye to driver headache and delays forever.
You do not need to know precisely what technique your computer is running, you do not need to have to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to be concerned about creating a error when installing.
four-1) Download and set up Driver Simple. Then run it on your Windows.
4-2) Click Scan Now. All drivers problems of your computer would be detected in much less than 1 min. Your Bluetooth driver is no exception.
four-three) If you attempt the Cost-free version, click Update subsequent to your flagged Bluetooth driver to automatically download and set up the appropriate version of this driver.
Or if you use the Pro version, click Update All to automatically download and install the right version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your technique. (You get full assistance and a 30-day income back guarantee for the Pro version)
5) On your keyboard, press press the Windows logo key + I important together to invoke the Settings window. Verify to see if the Bluetooth alternative is there.